Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Works-For-Me Wednesday: Feed Reader

I know this has been done before but it took me a few times seeing it before I got the hint and tried it out. Using a feed reader to do my blogging has helped me so much. It takes me a lot less time to see who from my blogroll has posted and I can read it right there in my feed reader and just click over to the post if I want to comment. I use Google Reader and it was so easy to set up. Very user-friendly and simple. I know there are many other feed readers to choose from, but I don't know what they are lol. It can't hurt to at least check it out!

Go to Rocks In My Dryer for more great WFMW tips!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear it's so easy. I've been thinking about doing this. Thanks for the tip!

Lorie said...

Thanks for the tip.